The Shirley K’s product line has a long history. It began with Shirley Knight who was part of a family owned business called The Fabri-Form Company.
Shirley’s career began in education, and as a thermoforming manufacturer she saw an opportunity
to help educators organize their classrooms and thus developed a product line of storage and
At this time the company is owned by Shirley’s family and operated by her granddaughter, Carrie Matheney, President & CEO. There are over 200 products included in this line.
The application of these totes and trays continues to serve the educational market and has also expanded into residential, medical, food handling, and industrial environments.
Our primary product line includes:
- Storage Trays and Accessories
- Food Handling- Containers, Lugs, Carts, and Racking
- Reusable Material Handling- Bulk Boxes, Pallets, Automated System Totes
- Heavy Duty Containers- Stackable Bins, Lockable Containers with Casters, Hinged Top Totes, and Stack and Nest Tote
- New Concept Design- Project Management, Engineering, and Production Parts for new product development
Here’s a special offer just for you! Now until June 30, take 15 % off Shirley K’s Material Handling Stock items. See the full list of items here. sk-2018-materialHandling-NONprice-24 Take advantage of this deal and... READ MORE
Are you looking for a better solution for warehouse, processing, or material handling? Look at our unbeatable variety of in-stock durable and sustainable options: · Reusable pallets · Automated system totes... READ MORE