Because our core business is centered around plastic, we often get asked about the efforts we are making for sustainability.
The definition of sustainability is “avoidance of the depletion of natural resources in order to maintain an ecological balance.”
We contribute to the preservation of natural resources within our practices everyday.
Shirley K’s products:
- Are designed and manufactured to perform for decades (as apposed to disposable alternatives)
- Can be manufactured with recycled raw materials
- Are 100% recyclable at the end of their usable life
Shirley K’s Facility and Staff:
- Recycle all paper, glass, corrugate, and metal
- Run energy efficient machines
- Maximize inbound and outbound shipping and the use of material handling supplies
- Use reusable tableware, cups, etc
So often plastic is regarded as a degenerative contributor to our environment, however in many cases such as ours, it significantly eliminates the waste of other disposable materials.
We are doing our part to contribute to the betterment of our environment and the future of our community.
We hope you will consider Shirley K’s products as a sustainable solution for your plastic needs.
If you would like to learn more about our products and capabilities please visit our website at www.shirleyks.com or call us at 740-868-8140